We are different from other traditional orthodontic learning! We learn by doing! Learn Orthodontic Techniques with Live Patient Care with Dr. Sam Lee ”
Limited space available! (Sign up early, because we only accept 12 students).
Attend 2nd year for FREE if you sign up by Feb 1st!
One year – 6 Sessions (you can repeat 2nd year for free):
Learning Objectives & Dates
Jan 26-27, 2018
• New technologies in Orthodontics • 5 keys in Diagnosis • Cephalometric • Finishing.• Case Selection
March 23-24, 2018
• Paradigm shift in sagittal correction in Straight wire Orthodontics• Bracketing • Archwire sequence • Center of Resistance • Tooth movement concepts • Anchorage
May 18-19, 2018
• Temporary Anchorage Device (ortho implant) Surgical Technique • TAD Mechanics • Creating spaces • Palatal Expansion • Bicuspid Extraction • 2nd molar extraction • Interproximal Reduction
August 24-25, 2018
• Class II deep bite • Bite Ramp • Bimax protrusion cases • light elastics
Sep 21-22, 2018
• Class III cases • Open bite • Canine impaction • Crossbite correction • Gummy smile treatment
October 26-27, 2018
- “Sutureless” Wisdom teeth extraction technique (full and partial bony impacted) • Retention • Finishing • Wire Bending
About the speaker:
Dr. Samuel Lee is an innovator with a passion for teaching and developing new technologies. When he was a dental student, he taught Biochemistry at UCLA. Today, he teaches across the globe to dental schools and makes time to conduct CE courses for general dentists and specialists while increasing access to care to underserved populations in developing countries.
He is a diplomate of the International Academy of Dental Implantology, and past diplomate of American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry. He actively conducts research and development while running a busy private practice in Boston, MA and San Diego, CA limited to implant surgery and orthodontics.
Dr. Lee’s credentials include two doctorate level degrees, Doctor of Medical Science and a specialty certificate in Periodontology from Harvard University and a DDS from UCLA. He also won multiple 1st place Table Clinic Presentation Awards at the American Academy of Implant Dentistry in 2008, American Orthodontic Society and International Congress of Oral Implantologists in 2007.
He invented the “Crestal Window Sinus Grafting Technique” and owns the patent on various sinus and surgical instruments. He introduced a new method of dental radiography that boasts of ultra low dosage radiation and allows for angulation correction that enhances 3D imaging capabilities.